Limited edition,10th anniversary collection. Classic Echino motifs of buck and dots in 5 bright colors.
Material : cotton45% linen55%, printed light canvas
Imported from Japan
The deer's head measures approximately 2.75" tall from tip of antler to bottom of neck.
A fat quarter measures 18"L x 22"W (46cm x 56cm )
You will receive a fat quarter cut each of the following.
1□ EF604A Buck & Dots on creme
2□ EF604B Buck & Dots on turquoise
3□ EF604C Buck & Dots on mustard
4□ EF604D Buck & Dots on grey
5□ EF604E Buck & Dots on orange
Five cuts total, about 1.25 yards of fabric.
Check out this collection:
Credit Cards ( PayPal, Etsy direct checkout ) + Etsy gift cards.
E-check payment takes 3-15 days to clear before we can ship your order.
Immediate payment is appreciated and completed within 24 hours. Your order will be cancelled without further notice after the 24 hour period.
Sales tax rate for Arizona @ 8.7%
**IMPORTANT: We want you to receive your order in a timely manner, help us by having your current shipping address at Etsy/PayPal. Please take a few minutes to review and update it if necessary before you submit your order***
PROCESSING TIME: 24-48 hours upon receipt of payment
SHIPPING PARTNER: U.S Postal Service
Current shipping rates effective Aug-28-2017
Monday - Friday ( Noon)
Saturday ( when possible, by 9 AM)
Sunday + USPS holidays: NO shipping until next business day.
Arizona - next day to 2 days, U.S 3-7 days. International - varies (7-40 days).
These are USPS estimates only, not guaranteed. We are not responsible for delays caused by USPS, inclement weather or international shipping delays. Do allow extra days for international packages to clear Customs and get delivered, Check the postmark date on your package before leaving neutral or negative shipping feedback.
PACKAGE TRACKING: USPS Online tracking includes ACCEPTANCE scan at various USPS sorting facilities and when it arrives/departs at the destination post office. Limited tracking for international parcels.
By submitting your order you are agreeing to our posted rates. Our shop uses current USPS shipping rates plus a small handling fee for envelopes/packaging material to ensure your order is packed carefully & shipped safely.
MULTIPLE ITEMS + COMBINED SHIPPING:
Multiple items can be shipped together. We will find the best method to ship your order and shipping overages over $3.00 will be refunded. Or simply send us your order list and we can we can set up a special listing with the best-combined shipping rate.
SHIPPING RATES: QUILTING cotton only
( For thicker/wider fabrics e.g flannel or home decor divide the maximum yardage shown below by 2 ).
Via USPS First Class Package or Priority Mail ( PM).
Priority Express (PE) can be arranged at additional cost, please order 24 hours in advance.
1- 2.25 yards ---- 1st Class Package < 16 ounces, rates based on weight
2.5-11 yards------ PM------$7.20
11.25-26 yards----PM----$13.45 (value $100 or less, add $2 per $100)
27-40 yards----- PM------$18.75, Military APO/FPO/DPO -- $16.75
All Includes delivery confirmation number.
Express (PE) upgrade: Available at extra cost, please order 1 day in advance.
Insurance - not covered for 1st Class package, limited USPS coverage for PM & PE .
1-5.25 yards---- 1st Class < 1.8 kgs, based on weight, rates vary
5.5 - 10.5 yards--- PM envelope < 1.8 kgs, $23.65(Canada),$31.50-$33.95(Others)
9.5 - 20 yards-- TWO PM envelopes $61.90(Australia) , $63.00(Others)
11-26 yards-- PM M box $45.95(Canada), $TBD(OTHERS)
27-38 yards--- PM L box $59.95(Canada), $TBD(OTHERS)
$TBD: To be determined, send your order list & we will find the best rate.
Europe, Asia : We ship to many international destinations. Please contact us if your country is not listed.
Track-able delivery confirmation # is included, except for flat items < 3/4 inches in thickness such as sewing patterns. Please check your e-mail that you registered at Etsy for the tracking number.
*IMPORTANT* We have changed our international shipping policies in keeping with the current international Postal policies and returned charges effective August 2016.
1. IMPORT/CUSTOMS TAX:
You as an importer is responsible for paying any tax/VAT/import/handling fees levied by your government. Consult your local Customs department to learn more about these fees.
2. First Class International Mail or PM envelopes is limited to 4 pounds (1.8 kg) per envelope. Priority box for larger orders can be arranged by contacting us.
3. Tracking is available to a few select countries. Others may have partial tracking up to the U.S exit point.
4. Insurance is available at additional cost. Please contact us if you need to ensure your package. The cost is $1 USD for package value < $100 USD. Add $ 1 USD per additional $100 in value.
5. Any returned parcels due to wrong address, undeliverable or simply uncollected due to your local postal mistakes or you not picking it up will incur the following: 15% restocking fee, returned postage charged by the international postal office plus other additional costs such as import fees charged by the U.S Customs to collect your returned parcel. All the above fees will be deducted from your payment then any remaining funds will be refunded to you via the payment method you'd used.
6. If within 2 weeks of shipping time you have not received anything in the mail please contact your local post depot. Once the package is in international mail streams we may not be able to trace it using the U.S Postal website. But your local post depot may be able to check the status of a package using their own postal tracking system.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
1. Domestic U.S .
Patterns and packaged items are not returnable. Only fabrics are returnable and must be in resellable condition - new, unused, uncut and unwashed. Please contact me within 7 days of receiving your order. Authorize returns only, you will not be refunded without proper authorization from us. Buyer will pay return shipping and no refunds on original shipping cost. Must be returned within 10 business days of receiving your item. All returns and cancellations will incur additional 10% restocking + $3 processing fees.
2. International purchases are not returnable due to the re-shipping time and high cost.
3. Damaged or lost parcel: We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged due to postal service negligence or act of nature. Although we pack your order carefully to survive the rough handling during shipping, please get insurance if you want full coverage for your package. Insurance is only $1 per $100 in value through Shipinsurance. Please contact us before you buy so we can add it to your order. Domestic Priority/Express U.S mail may include limited coverage, however, filing a claim through USPS can be extremely slow and time-consuming.
4. Insurance claim: Only insured parcels are eligible for refunds or my store credit. We can process it once proper documents are obtained which includes your signed affidavit. The insurance company or the U.S Postal Service fraud prevention office will investigate your claim. Typically it takes 3-4 weeks for them to investigate and process a claim.
If you wish to purchase a combination or different amount of fabrics not listed in the shop please contact us with your request. Minimum total for a custom listing is 1 yard, minimum cut of each fabric is 1/2 yard except for panel fabrics that are only available in 1-panel increments.
Immediate payment is required within 24 hours. Please note some items have limited availability, you may want to pay immediately before the item is sold out. After the deadline, we cannot guarantee you the availability of your items. We will, however, work with you to find a similar fabric for replacement.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR E.U BUYERS: Please contact us via Etsy if you require seller information.
Colors represented in the images of fabrics might be slightly different from the actual colors of fabric you will receive. One reason may be due to differences in computer screens and settings. Textile companies use several fabric mills to produce a particular collection, so slight color variations may occur.
On the rare occasion the U.S Postal returned your package due to a wrong address, old address, etc., the buyer will pay shipping charges have the package reshipped to a new address. Effective August 28, 2017, International postal service has started charging senders ( sellers ) to retrieve returned parcels, therefore, In addition, all international returns will incur returned postage from the international location back to the U.S.
Due to limited stock, we do not send out fabric samples or swatches.
*2017 Postal Holidays*
□ Monday, January 2 New Year’s Day (observed)
□ Monday, January 16 Martin Luther King Jr. birthday
□ Monday, February 20 Washington’s Birthday
□ Monday, May 29 Memorial Day
□ Tuesday, July 4 Independence Day
□ Monday, September 4 Labor Day
□ Monday, October 9 Columbus Day
□ Friday, November 10 Veterans Day (observed)
□ Thursday, November 23 Thanksgiving Day
□ Monday, December 25 Christmas Day
Thank you for reading our policies.