The" Good to the last swatch" mystery scrap bags are pre-packed by MODA. These are the remnants after they make their quarterly or seasonal sales reps fabric sample catalog. In general, these are the scrap end cuts along the selvage edges.
- Quilting quality weight 100% cotton.
- About 27-30 strips bundled together then rolled, tied with a rubber band and packed in a kraft bag.
- Useful sizes after trimming the selvages can vary from a 1″ - 2 1/2″ wide x up to 30" in length.
- Scraps typically contain an assortment of prints from the same collection, but some may also contain several lines.
- Total weight approximately 1/2 pound.
Please refer to the above photos, it will give you a general idea of the assortments that are available for you to select from.
However, please remember that these are mystery bags where the fabrics you are going to get vary in each bag and will not include all of the prints in a selected fabric line.
If you don't mind the surprise element of Moda Scrap Bag, this could be a fun sewing group event to trim, cut and figure out ways to create with these scraps.
Use them for scrap or strip quilts, tote bags or collage art projects. Mix these with some yardage and stitch up a scrap quilt or other small collage sewing projects. Or be creative by incorporating the selvage edges as well for some charming out of the box projects such as selvage zipper pouches or pin cushions!
*NOTE: For someone who has a fixed project this Moda scrap bags may be not for you. Please purchase other pre-cuts.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Oct 6, 2023
Aug 27, 2023
Very cool item. I hadn’t ordered one of these before. Can’t wait to make something out of it. Fast shipping and just as described.